I am from Andhra pradesh. please explain me the process of applying for the exam and the last date of application.
Here are the details about UGAT examinination,
- Last date for application is 29 April 2020
- Admit card, 2nd may
- Exam, 9th may
- Result,24th may
How to apply:
- candidates who applied online need to click on the link which will be generated once the application process starts.
- Candidates will have to fill in personal details.
- Candidates will also have to upload their recent passport size photo and their signature.
- Payment can be done via internet banking
- make sure that you take a printout of the UGAT BBA application form 2020 as a proof that you have filled the application form and also to use it in future references.
Follow the link for knowing more details a about the examinination
For applying, UGAT BBA Candidates can register themselves either online or offline. Offline candidates can purchase the application form through AIMA affiliated institutes by making a cash payment of Rs 650. Those candidates who have applied online have to make their payment through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card. Candidates also have the option of making the payment through the demand draft. The last date for applying is 1st may 2020. So make sure you apply before this date.
Follow the link for more details-
Hope this helps.