the eligibility criteria for NTSE2020-21 is as mentioned below
- Candidates should be registered with the State/UT exam conducting body. (Only Indian nationals)
- The candidates who are in class X can also apply for the test.
- The candidates who want to give NTSE exam in class X should have cleared class IX examination from a recognized board and scored minimum of 60% marks.
- The candidates must have obtained degree recognized by the board.
- The students who have completed/appearing for class 10 th examination and are registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) can appear for the NTSE exam. The candidate must be below 18 years of age and must not be employed.
Yes you can give NTSE exam ,as the eligibility criteria for NTSE is Candidate should be Indian and must be studying in class 10 from a recognised board as you are from Maharashtra board that's a well recognised state board . candidate who wants to be apply can be a regular student or can be a private student of any school.
Unemployed candidate whose age is below 18 , studying in class 10 from open or distance learning can also apply for the same