I am solving only allen modules for jee 2020. Should I need any other books especially for math?
Not like that , it's not compulsory that you need other modules. First you should make enough practice with Allen notes , RD Sharma , Previous year JEE papers and other books like BITSAT/ Arihant etc. and if you can't able to get in from these books. Then you can switch to other books for referring the concept.
To find out whether the modue you are following is enough or not have to be acessed based on a number of things:
- Does the module conform to the JEE Syllabus?
- Is the entire syllabus covered?
- Do they contain similar type of questions to the ones that are asked in the actual exam
- Do they help you understand the underlying concepts in each topic?
- Are you able to build your problem solving skills, especially concpet-oriented questions?
If the modules meet the above criteria, then you may depend on them. That being said, it is never safe to depend entirely on coaching modules. Please take note that the exam conducting authorities are also thinking of making provisions so that students stop reading ready-made coaching reading text books.
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Online Preparation Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK