I belong to general category I have scored 35 marks in chemistry, 35 in physics and 98 in biology . am I eligible for neet exam or not
- Candidates who have passed or are appearing in class 12 th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board.
- Minimum Qualifying marks required by General category candidates are 50%.
- Candidate must be 17 years of age by December 31, 2020.
- Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- There are no restrictions on the number of attempts in NEET 2020.
the basic eligibility citeria to appear for NEET 2020 is candidate must have passed their 10+2 from recognized board with science stream subject having physics ,chemistry and biology and candidate belonging to general category need to obtain a minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks in PCB subjects altogether , candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST need to obtain 40 percent and for PWD it is 45 percent marks
as per the marks mentioned in the question your PCB aggregate is 56 percent , you are eligible for same