You're eligible for CTET exam paper-2 but not eligible fro paper-1 exam. (If you've 50% marks in bachelors)
The eligibility criteria fro paper-2 is given below:
- A graduate degree in the relevant discipline must be obtained.
- Also, the candidate must have passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- A bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks must be acquired.
- Aspirants must have completed 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks must be done in relevant discipline.
- He/she must also complete a year in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Candidates must pass Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks
- Also, they must have either passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary or equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Along with it, they must have passed or should be appearing in the final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Aspirants must have done graduation with at least 50% marks.
- Also, they should have passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).