I gave my 10th and 12th boards from Maharashtra but I don't have a domicile certificate.
I would like to tell you the eligibility criteria for this :
- Any person from the State of Maharashtra could obtain this certificate, provided that he/she is a resident in the State for the last 15 years.
A person can avail a domicile certificate by furnishing the following documents:
- Certificate of age proof such as birth certificate, school certificate, etc.
- Document portraying the address such as ration card or driving license.
- Proof of residence.
- Self-declaration form.
- Two photographs of Voter ID/College or University ID.
- Duly filled the application form.
- Proof of identity.
mht cet 2020)I have completed my 10th and 12th from Maharashtra but My birth place is andhra pradesh & i dont have domicile certificate.I have applied for domicile certificate but havent recieved it yet. Can i opt for Maharashtra candidature and upload the receipt of domicile
I dont have a Maharashtrian domicile and I gave my 12th from uttarpradhesh. Am I eligible for mhtcet?
I am born in Maharashtra but I have completed my 10th and 12th from outside. Can i upload my birth certificate instead of domicile ?
Know More about
Your Joint Entrance Examination (Main) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.