NMAT 2019 is an important national level MBA entrance test leading to MBA admission 2020 in top MBA colleges like NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai (PGMPW), ISB (Certificate programme), VIT Vellore, XIM Bhubaneswar and many other MBA colleges in India.
NMAT score of 125 will have percentile not more than 55 percentile.
These are the required marks to get in top college:
NMIMS Mumbai - 207–210.
NMIMS Bangalore - 199+.
NMIMS Hyderabad - 190–195.
NMIMS Navi Mumbai - 185+.
However you can get the following colleges:
1.Indian School of Business (ISB) -
2. Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
3.ITM Business School
4. Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
5. Jindal Global Business school - Delhi/NCR
6. VIT University, Vellore
7. Amity University, Delhi-NCR
8. Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
9. Bennett University - Delhi, NCR
10. Xavier Faculty of management (Urban Management & Governance) - Bhubaneswar
11. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies(UPES)
12. GITAM School of Internationa; Business(GISB),Visakhapatnam
14. School Of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar
17. BSE Institute Limited
Know your Admission Chances for Colleges Accepting NMAT score