I got 491 in neet 2021 in general ews category can I get admission in shri krishna ayurved university kurukshetra
Students Liked: Just study 32% of NEET syllabus and score upto 100% (Most Scoring Chapters & topics). Download Free!
Recommended: Download free NEET previous years questions and sample papers, HERE
Don't Miss: NEET 2022 Preparation Tips by Experts and Toppers, Grab it Free!
Dear aspirant hope you are doing well. It's difficult to predict because cut keep changing every year depends on various factors.
1. No of seat available.
2. Difficulty level of exam.
3. No of student appear in exam.
Eligibility criteria for neet ug exam.
- :--->Minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years as of December 31, 2022...
- :--->Candidate should passed the class 12th exam from any recognised brard with physics, chemistry, biology (PCB) or (PCMB) with English is the compulsory subject...
- :--->Minimum aggregate marks: General category candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with 45% marks, while for SC/ST/OBC the minimum marks should be 40%..
- :--->Reservation policy for pwd (handicap) : 3% of the reservation will be provided to the Person with Disability (PwD) candidates.
Marks wise cut off for neet ug exam is following
- For General candidate-> 720-138
- For OBC/SC/ST candidate -> 137-108
- For Gen PwD candidate -> 137-122
- For (OBC /SC / ST ) PwD candidates -> 121-108
To get personalised report of college, according to your neet ug score, rank, category, state. You can use neet ug college predictor link.
Knockout course offered by careers 360.
Hope it's helpful for you thank you...
I got 492 marks in neet 2021 ,from general EWS category,with bihar domicile.can i get admission in ayurvedic College
I am from General EWS category from Punjab. I got 230 marks in neet 2021 . can I get admission in BAMS in Government Ayurvedic Mahavidyalay, patiala.
Know More about
Your National Eligibility cum Entrance Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.