Aadedshaare 2 months ago

Aadedshaares picture
AadedshaareLast Seen: 1 day 2 hours agoJoined on: 28-Dec-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I got 86percentile in Maharashtra cet exam. Then for which government college i m elliglble? Plzzz help me out.

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Rutik Bhandwalkar
Rutik Bhandwalkars picture
Rutik BhandwalkarLast Seen: 1 day 1 hour agoJoined on: 20-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello Aspirant,

You can get admission in government colleges based on your MHT-CET marks. But you cannot get admission in top government colleges of Maharashtra like College of Engineering Pune, Amravati and Aurangabad as cut-offs are high than your marks. Try for admission in other government colleges of engineering in Maharashtra. 

You can also use college predictor(which predicts colleges based on your rank): https://www.careers360.com/mht-cet-college-predictor

Good Luck!

Hope it helps you.

For any further queries please feel free to comment.

Thank you.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your MHT CET Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions