I had taken series from selfstudy app is it good for JEE MAIN preparation, please tell me
I think good and effective practice is what matters the most for jee main.
First problem of selfstdy apps is that in some apps the problems are more difficult and in some other they are too easy that you can't get enough practise for jee main papers. Now you please mention the app you are using for further advise.
All the best!!!
Taking subscriptions from self study apps like BYJUS, Unacademy and many others have been a recent trend emerged in the JEE Preparations. Well it surely has some advantages over the conventional methods because you can access the resource material at any time and at your ease. But apart from that video material I have some suggestions for you to stick with-
- Try to develop a time-table and follow that, even if you can access your course anytime via app but still have fixed durations in a day where you sit down to rigourously study.
- Donot forget to refer to various important books during your preparation apart from your online course. NCERTs are to done extremely well. Other supplementary books can help you develop your concept and can help you provide multiple questions to solve.
- Ill recommend some books- HC Verma for Physics, Understanding Physics- DC Pandey; OP Tandon for Organic and Inorganic Chemistry and RK Gupta for Physical Chemistry; RD Sharma for Maths and apart from them also refer to previous years JEE exam papers compendium.
- Focus on establishing a good communication for your doubt solving from the mentors at the app service.
- Also join NATIONAL LEVEL TEST SERIES, if not provided by the app, in order to asses your performance and to know the scope of improvement. It is provided at online as well as offline platform.
Well Bhimanna apps are good but they tend to invest more responsibility in you. You are the one who would be motivated enough to utilise your app to the maximum and be self analytical in order to decide your study plan. It wont be hard if you are determined to crack JEE. It would indeed be a great journey to a worthwhile goal.
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Quality- Get 100% MONEY BACK
If you had asked this question before,i would never recommend you to take the course from'SELFSTUDY'app.
See ,the students who all are preparing for such an important exam are required to select proper study material from renowned organisations or renowned coaching institutes.
So,now if are already enrolled in that course,so i can only tell that please focus more on the concepts that are given in the standard books like HC Verma,DC pandey, etc type of standard books because these mobile based apps will never be able to prepare a student for acing an exam like JEE.
And my personal suggestion to you is that,if possible,please switch over to "UNACADEMY",where you can 1 or 2 year subscription and continue your preparation with unacademy,that will be really beneficial for you or you can do self study only with the help of standard books,any coaching material and of course previous year question papers.
Rest,it's your decison,it's your career.
In future please consult anyone before taking such decisions, because one bad step in the journey of JEE can ruin all your future aspirations.
So,prepare well and achieve what you deserve.
Best of Luck!
If any other queries,feel free to ask!
Shikhar Singh Chauhan
Please keep consulting someone during your JEE preparation so he can guide you in the right direction.
If there is any single doubt left,put it in the comment section,i will respond to it as soon as possible.
If you are talking about test series then yes test series helps a lot infact it is most important part of the preparation I have mentioned preparation because one should treat test series not like how much one has prepared till the time but as a source from which will tell you which is your weak portions and you should rectify it. But there are a lots of test series now available in the market nowadays so you should choose wisely choose trusted once.