i have cleared my 12th in 2019 but i didn't appeared in neet 2019 ...which code should i opt in 2020 neet application form?
You should choose code 02 dear as the code 02 is for those who have qualified Class 12 in the year 2019 or before and have not pursued any other course after the completion of Class 12 . So you need to select code 02.
Steps you need to follow for filling neet application form are listed below "-
- Filling in the application of NEET 2020
- Uploading of scanned images
- NEET application fee payment
- Printing of confirmation page.
Also you need to upload following documents for filling neet application form :-
- Your passport size photograph:- background should be white , preferably with name and date of taking the photograph. Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. The focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
- Postcard size picture:- Must be taken on or after September 1, 2019.Preferably with name and date of taking the photograph and should not be with cap or goggles.
- Signature:- it should be on white Background with black pen; signature should be in running hand writing [not in capital letter].
- Left-hand thumb impression:- it should be with blue ink on white paper
- Class 10 passing certificate :- You should scan your Class X Passing Certificate for uploading
For detailed information go through our page for which link is provided below :-
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK