Vishavpreet Singh Gls picture
Vishavpreet Singh GlLast Seen: 9 months 22 hours agoJoined on: 28-Oct-2018Education Interest: Study AbroadEducation Level: Class 12

I have completed secondary education. I got overall 5.5 band in ilets (speaking6, reading5, listening5, writing5.5) . which country apply

Write your answer

Answer (1)


Shivani Bhatt 10 months ago

Shivani Bhatts picture
Shivani BhattLast Seen: 4 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 01-Sep-2016Education Interest: Business and ManagementEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Hi Vishvapreet,

What course do you want to pursue? Also, in which country do you aspire to pursue your higher education For undergraduate courses abroad you should have qualified your class 12th examination.

Most undergraduate programs abroad also require a good SAT or an ACT score along with the English proficiency test score like IELTS or TOEFL.

Do revert with details if you need more clarification.

Best wishes,

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions