I have scored 695.5 composite score and 93.22% in MAT. Which colleges should I apply for MBA?
As you have a very good MAT score of 95.5 and 93+ percentile so you have a good chance of getting into a top college which recruits through MAT score.
For further process Pooja you need to go to the college website's portal in which you are interested and fill up the application form and apply for admission with application fees before the deadline. If your profile is eligible and you comes up in the college's merit list then you will get a call for second round of GD and interview. And after the second round, final merit list is made and you get a call for admission.
Along with percentile for calling a student for next round of GD, WSAT and interview college also look for other parameters like 10th, 12th and graduation percentage, work experience, extracurriculars.
Some of the best colleges in which you must apply and have a good chance of selection are:
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- National Institute of Technology Warangal
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- Amity Business School, Noida
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin
- IIT Madras
All the best!!
You have decent chances for Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad, National Institute of Technology, Warangal. You can also check your other chances with MAT Pathfinder Tool.