i scored 66 percentile in cat. can i expect a call from bimm pune or xime bangalore?
To get an XIME Bangalore call, the expected cutoff is 75 percentile and for BIMM Pune, it is around 60 percentile.
BIMM Pune is a private MBA institute with a fine placement record. It accepts CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT scores so you can try and see if you can get in through any other exam if by any chance CAT cutoff is to increase this year. However in the selection process of the college the score has only 30% weightage and the rest of the 70% is from group discussions and interviews.
Depending on your age I would suggest keep working for a while and give another shot at CAT. You can get a lot better colleges with a marginal hard work. The name of a college when attached with an individual pays off in more ways than just placements. It has a lot of other benefits such as connection with alumni, exposure to tier 1 companies and much more.