I want to know the process of Admission in GNM Nursing with fees structure . Please reply Thanks.
The course can be pursued after successful completion of the 10+2 level of education in the science stream from a recognized educational board with a minimum aggregate score of 50%. Some institutes even require science subjects.
Most institutes offering the course admit students based on performance in an entrance test. GNM Admission Process generally varies across colleges. A few institutes also provide direct admission (https://collegedunia.com/university/25451-indira-gandhi-national-open-university-ignou-new-delhi/admission) based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level.
- BHU Nursing Entrance Exam
- JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam (http://collegedunia.com/exams/jipmer)
- PGIMER Nursing (http://collegedunia.com/exams/pgimer)
- MGM CET Nursing
- IGNOU OPENNET (https://collegedunia.com/exams/ignou-opennet)
- RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam
- Uttarakhand Nursing Admission
- AIIMS nursing entrance exam
The average tuition fee charged for the course in India ranges between INR 20,000 and 1.5 Lakhs. The course duration is 3 years which is followed by a 6 months internship program