I want to prepare for CLAT along with neet. what can I do to prepare for CLAT with limited time available
Recommended: Check your MBBS/BDS Admission Chances & Make Your college Preference list for All India & State level counseling as per your NEET Rank. Click Here
Latest : Check your admission chances in BAMS, BHMS & BUMS courses in All India Counseling as per your NEET Rank. Click here
Here is the overview of plan on how you can manage time for clat preparation section wise:
- General Knowledge and current affairs are subjects which the candidate must do self-study as there is nothing conceptual that requires a guide or a teacher. So give it atleast half an hour per day.
- Logical Reasoning can seem to be tricky, but if you put your mind to it you can decipher it without much effort. It is all about using some common sense and logic, but you will need lots of practice to master the section. The logical section would include questions on blood relations, analogies, syllogism, and logical sequences. So make sure you have good materials to prepare for it and try to complete or practice a topic per day rather than going for time.
- To prepare for questions in this section, one should pick up quantitative aptitude questions for practice. Questions in this section will be from a variety of topics like Number systems, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Statistics, and Probability. Give minimum an hour for mathematics.
- The legal aptitude section is an important section in CLAT 2021. The section would consist of two parts: Legal Reasoning and Legal Knowledge. To answer questions from the Legal Reasoning section, one must be able to carefully read and understand what it is asking before proceeding to answer it. For the Legal Knowledge section, the candidate must be aware of the Legal Maxims to accurately use relevant legal terminologies. So you can give flexible time to it but make sure you're constantly practice questions.
- For English make sure your vocabulary is strong and try the previous year questions sets per week. Daily read newspapers and add new words with their meaning, synonyms , antonyms to your dictionary.
Hope it helps!!
Im good at conversation,thinking ,drawing,Im in class 11th science Odisha state board so that Im confused that to prepare for clat or neet exam.
i want to take admission in ba llb course.. i did enroll for clat exam , but missed it. i was preparing for neet exam. is there any way to get admission in good pvt law college?
Know More about
Your National Eligibility cum Entrance Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.