Im an average student i want to achieve seat in jee mains 2019 i have less time for preparation so what should i do to be an achiever
you can definetly achieve your seat. Its never like that an average student can't do it. To achieve your goal you will have to work hard because there is no replacement of that. So start your prepration.
All the best.
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Online Preparation Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
Love you know your capabilities very well but while you have to crack the JEE mains you will be so be and discipline towards yesterday while doing maximum questions of every prospective subject so that you can easily clear all concepts and have that the power to pursue it. Good luck
Maximum JEE qualified students are average so don't worry you can crack with these tips.
- Preparation for 200+ then you will fall arround 150
- Do practice every day , theory as well as numerical both are important
- No need to cover all chapters but it is important that you have read important chapters and if any question will come then you can solve
- Increase speed and accuracy
- Do revision as much as possible
- Remember it chemistry is the key of success so study more as more to chemistry
- Your Physics and Maths also should be good .
- Solve previous year question of Mains + adv