See, SBI PO exam is one of the toughest exam in my opinion as i have personally appeared for it. The problem with these exams is that seat is very limited which makes it tougher to great extent. The level of questions are increasing rapidly. So, i think 2 months is very less time and you will need atleast 4 months and that too if you are willing to put 10-12 hours every day in practicing and solving questions.
Still give your best in 2 months so that even if you fail you will understand which are you need to work.
I hope this helps.
it is quite hard to prepare for SBI PO exam within two months, as it requires you to learn a lot of syllabus as well good knowledge of current affairs and that takes a while to learn and retain the knowledge, nonetheless here are few good tips you can follow to ensure that you are prepared for the SBI PO examination,
- Prepare a proper study plan for each and day and follow it religiously
- it is essential that you keep yourself updated about the current affairs, for this you must try to watch the news everyday for at least 30 minutes
- Try to focus on each of the sections as this exam has section wise cutoff as well
- Try to work on your speed of solving as it is very crucial
- Try to solve previous years papers and mock tests as it will help you to get an idea of how the questions are asked and will also help in gaining confidence