Yes, you may be eligible for BCA at many universities.
The majority of the universities do not offer this course to art or commerce background students as it involves many subjects which are not taught to them in schools.
Here I am sharing some colleges which provide BCA for non-mathematics background students;
- Christ University, Banglore (http://c-u.edu.in/Computer%20Science%20and%20Applications/progdetails.php?division=Sciences&dept=62&prid=21)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune (http://www.sicsr.ac.in/bca.php)
- Institute of Management Studies, Noida
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Birla Institute of Technology (http://www.bitmesra.ac.in/cms.aspx?this=1&mid=1280&cid=982) , Mesra (You need either IP or Mathematics with 10+2) (Campus in Jaipur, Kolkata, Mesra, Deogarh, Lalpur, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, and Noida)
- Sikkim Manipal University (http://smu.edu.in/course_details.php?t=p&course=25)
- Manipal University, Jaipur (http://www.jaipur.manipal.edu/programsoffered/computerapplication/bca/Pages/Welcome.aspx)
- St. Xavier's College, Jaipur
Best of Luck!