Is Character Certificate compulsory for NEET 2021 counselling?
Recommended: Check your MBBS/BDS Admission Chances & Make Your college Preference list for All India & State level counseling as per your NEET Rank. Click Here
Latest : Check your admission chances in BAMS, BHMS & BUMS courses in All India Counseling as per your NEET Rank. Click here
Character certificate is a legal document issued by a government authority/ police, institution or an individual station that the individual does not have a criminal record or court cases in their name or a bad history in their previous institution.
Character certificate i just a statement by some authority stating that you hold a good character and moral values. It is issued by school authorities. So contact your school they will give you one withing 10 minutes.
NEET Admit Card
Class XII Certificate and Marksheet. 8 passport sized photographs (Same as the one affixed on the application form) NEET Seat Allotment letter. Proof of Identity (Aadhar card/PAN card/Passport/ Driving License) are required.
Hope this helps
Wish you luck
All India Quota Counseling will take place for 15% seats reserved in medical colleges of all states. The online counseling takes place in 2 rounds only.
NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling process includes-
• Candidates to register themselves on official website of MCC- Medical counseling Committee-
• Fee payment- Re 1000 is to be paid by unreserved category candidates while For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates, registration fees is Rs 500.
• Choice filling of colleges candidate wishes to get admission in
• Finally seat allotment based on NEET scores, reservation criteria, and the number of seats.
A security deposit of Rs 10,000 also is to be done by students which will be refunded if no college is alloted even after round 2 of AIQ counseling.
Following are the documents that will be required during counseling and original documents are to be produced-
• NEET Admit Card
• NEET Result/Rank Letter
• Class X Certificate and Marksheet
• Class XII Certificate and Marksheet
• 8 passport sized photographs (Same as the one affixed on the application form)
• NEET Seat Allotment letter
• Proof of Identity (Aadhar card/PAN card/Passport/ Driving License)
• Category Certificate (if applicable)
Following are the reservation that are given to the candidates of various categories -
• 10% seat reservation for GEN-EWS candidates, (candidates whose family income is less than Rs 8 Lakh per annum)
• 15% seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste(SC) Students.
• 7.5% seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribe (ST) students.
• 27% seats are reserved for OBC-NCL candidates only in colleges run by central government.
• 5% of seats are reserved for Person with Disability PwD. This is a horizontal reservation which means that 5% of all seats reserved for various categories are reserved for candidates with disability from that category.
I hope you find my answer helpful.
Know More about
Your National Eligibility cum Entrance Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.