is it compulsory to clear uptet after clearing ctet and what is the difference and importance of both exams individually ? kindly response ..
As per the current scenerio if recruitment for the Teacher starts in Uttar Pradesh then the candidate who have cleared the CTET is eligible for the Job.
So, it is not necessary to clear UPTET after CTET.
And some of the differences between UPTET and CTET are listed below:
1. CTET is conducted by the Central Govt and it is for the Schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya, Savodaya etc which are funded by the Central Govt.
2. UPTET is for the Schools run by Uttar Pradesh government only.
3. The Salary is high of the Central Government Teacher.
4. Also the competetion must be high for the CTET as all the candidates from all over India can fill up the form.
5. The validity of CTET score is for 7 years and for UPTET it is 5 years.
I hope it helps you.