VYASA Business School, Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana University, J.P. Nagar, Bangalore offers a 2-year full-time MBA+CMP degree with a total fee of Rs. 4.3 lakhs.
- Specializations are offered in Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management
- Professional certification courses are offered such as Certified Human Resource Management Professional, Certified Sales and Marketing Professional and Certificate in Financial Analysis
- Industry Oriented Certifications in ERP/SAP, Foreign Language, E-Commerce, Six Sigma and TQM, Advanced Excel and Personality Development Program
- Student exchanged programme with ESC-Pau, France, and University of Deusto, Spain
According to last year placement records, 100% of the total batch was placed with an average package of Rs. 4.3 lakhs per annum, maximum salary of Rs. 8.6 lakhs per annum and minimum salary offered as Rs. 3 lakhs per annum.
Companies / Recruiters who visited the campus
99acres.com, ABB, ABS logistics, ACCENTURE, Aditya Birla Group, Aircel, Allegis Group, Axis Bank, BHEL, Capgemini, Emami, Ernst & Young, Hinduja Global Services, Hindustan Times, HSBC, IBM, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Kotak Securities, KPMG, L&T ECC, Mahindra and Mahindra, Reliance Trends, SAIL, SBI Capital Markets, Sharekhan, Thomson Reuters
So it's an average college and if you don't have any other college better than this and no plan to wait one more year to re-appear in MBA exams so you can look forward to pursuing MBA from Vyasa.
Feel free to ask if you have any more queries. All the best!!
Hello Dhnan, First of all, VYASA itself known for Placement & study... especially in MBA field. It is also accredited by NAAC with a premium A+ rating.
Highlights of MBA Program @ Vyasa Business School
• Wi-Fi Campus surrounded by over 5000 world-class companies
• Free exchange program in Europe & International Study Mission
• Industrial Visits in every semester
• Distinguished Faculty Members drawn from Industry & Academia
• Adventure Learning Program
• 100% Placement support & paid internships
• Vibrant social life and leadership opportunities through student clubs