B.Tech first years course is generally what you have studied in your Class 11th & 12th and may be in detail. Everyone fears while writing the exam like what if one will not be able to get good marks and all.
I'll give you some tips:
1. Don't consider yourself anything less than the toppers. If you will work hard and study well, you will definitely achieve success.
2. Always study from the notes provided in the class lectures. They are important part of the curriculum and will cover everything.
3. Make notes while studying, so that in the last moment you dont have to worry about the books.
4. Study in groups, they will help clear your doubts.
5. Consult your faculties if you are not clear with any concepts. They will help you in a better way.
6. And, the main one is don't give up hope. If you will arrange everything in an orderly manner, you will surely get good marks in your semester end exams.
Trust me, if you have complete trust over yourself that you can achieve something, you surely will.
Feel free to Comment below for any further assistance.
ALL THE BEST!!
1. attend regular lectures
2.Follow your college routine.
3.After college have a nap .
4.Then devote daily 3 hours to study (anything you like go for your subjects in 1st year , or for learning coding , learn animations, learn software , in short do anything just be focused on it )