Hello Santosh Beck,
Scholarships will be given based on merit based and not every institute provides scholarships .
- Mostly scholarships provided by the institutions based on the merits .
- Some of the institute even considering 12 marks also to providing scholarships.
- Amity business school provides 100% scholarship one who scores above 93% and have 80% aggregate in degree.50% scholarship one who obtain 83% and have 75% in graduation
- Indus business school provides different scholarship based on marks obtained like,
- merit cum based scholarships
- Cooperate scholarships
- Entrance test based Scholarships etc,
Many of the institute has there own way of providing scholarships.
for more details you can visit the below link..
Hope this helps you..
see cat exam is not a scholarship test, cat score is evaluated for admission in mba programs. however IIM has certain scholarship for those who are from economically weaker section. if you family income annualy is less than 2 lakhs you may get fee waiver. however some private institute has fee waiver scheme for high cat percentile holders.
CAT Pathfinder - IIM & Non-IIM MBA Call Predictor
Know Your Calling Chances from IIMs & other Top MBA Colleges, Eligibility & Cut-offs