jse clat ke paper ka pattern change hua hai to ab current affairs aayenge so hum pichle ek saal ki news kaise padhe is there any easy way or something we can do because my boards r going on and how m gonna study the news and current affairs of whole last year in 20 days need a quick nd urgent rply
I can suggest you some tips which will help you in preparing better for the same:
1. Check out the last year questions papers: it will help you to analyze a pattern and types of questions they ask in the Paper.
2. Take all the monthly magazine for the whole year: this will help you to read the news faster.
3. Check out the current affairs website/e-paper to get bulletins or short summary of the affairs.
4. Write down notes (but it might take longer time so do it as per the time limit)
5. Make sure that you complete a good amount of reading in a day. Do not go on for reading and remembering the whole news. Look out for a pattern of reading the current affairs which will help you in the exam as you have less time and a lot of syllabus to cover.
CLAT Full Mock Test
Start preparing for CLAT with Mock Test