Kiya mujhaey sport round mayNITs (cg) seat mil sakti hai yash patel home state cg
- Those candidates can appear for the spot round who are the registered ones but have not got any seat during the earlier rounds of seat allotment process.
- The candidates whose seats have been forfeited on accounts of any changes regarding the Category, gender, PwD Status, etc. but the candidates are equally eligible in spite the changes.
- The candidates who failed to register themselves between July 2018.
However, it must be noted that the candidates who have once registered themselves during the specified dates need not to register themselves again with JoSAA.JoSAA Spot Round counselling 2018
- The spot round will be held for the seats that will remain vacant after the completion of all the rounds of counseling at IIITs, IITs, NITs, GFTIS and ISM Dhanbad.
- The list of availability of the seats for the spot round will be displayed after the final round of counseling.
- Candidates can view the cutoff after the completion of round 3.
The exact sum of fees for the spot round has not been mentioned by JoSAA until now but it will release a notification very soon. Fee for JoSAA will be 45,000 for GEN, OBC-NCL or Foreign candidates and Rs. 20,000 for SC, ST, GEN-PwD, OBC-NCL-PwD, SC-PwD or ST-PwD candidates.
These are the necessary details about spot round.
Visit this link for more details of spot round.
If there will be seats vacancy,then you will probably get NITs.
CSAB Counselling 2018- After completion of all the counselling rounds, seat allotments. There are some vacant seats in the colleges which are not allocated or a student have left the seat even after allocation. So, to fill this vacant seats, last & final counseling is done & all the students who didn't get any seat in counselling are allowed to participate in this counseling to get seat in the vacant one. So, if the college mentioned by you have any vacant seat then you may have a chance like any other student. I can't assure you for the seat because it all depends on the vacant seats.
All the best.