Last year 2019 I had given my boards and neet but right now I have surrendered my marksheet as I didn't get 50% so am I a private student now I had passed in all the subjects so am I eligible for neet 2020 would there be any problems in my future
- Indian Nationals, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, and Foreign Nationals
- No upper age limit as of now. The Candidate should be at least 17 years by December 31st of 2020
- You should have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your Core Subjects.
- 50% Aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category, 45% for PWD and 40% for OBC,SC,ST Candidates.
- NIOS and Private Candidates are also eligible
Registration Dates: 2nd to 31st December, 2019
Downloading of Admit Cards: 27th March, 2020
Date of Examination: 3rd May, 2020
Date of Announcing Result: 4th June, 2020
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK