list of colleges that accept LSAT scores?Are all the colleges that accept LSAT are private universities?
Hope you are doing well!
The conducting authority Law School Admission Council (LSAC) , conducts LSAT for courses- BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCom LLB, BSc LLB, three-year LLB and LLM in which 52 colleges participate.
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has released the online application form of LSAT-India 2021 on November 9; eligible candidates may complete the LSAT India registration till April 20
The link containing list of colleges accepting LSAT is https://law.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-law-colleges-in-india-accepting-lsat-india
Here is the list of top colleges that accept LSAT score.
- Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
- School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Indore Institute of Law, Indore
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Alliance School of Law, Bangalore
- Presidency University, Bangalore
- Dr Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University, Pune
- IFIM Law College, Bangalore
- VIT Law School, Chennai
Here is the list of some of the colleges accepting LSAT score in India:
1. Jindal global Law School, Sonipat
2. School of Law, University of petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun
3. Indore Institute of law, Indore
4. Lovely professional University, Phagwara
5. Alliance School of Law, Bangalore
6. Presidency University, Bangalore
7. IFIM Law College, Bangalore
8. VIT Law School, Chennai
9. SRM University, Delhi NCR, Sonepat
10. PES University, Bangalore
For more relevant information, you may visit here:
Hope this helps, all the best.