shashank tiwaris picture
Shashank TiwariLast Seen: 3 weeks 3 days agoJoined on: 09-Jun-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Mai ias officer ke sath sath scientist benena chahta hoon, iske liye kya kro

I am 12 th passout student with pcm, to get a above things, what i do in my graduation (ba or btech), please guide me

Write your answer

Answer (1)


Shilpi das 1 month ago

Shilpi dass picture
Shilpi DasLast Seen: 4 days 12 hours agoJoined on: 09-Apr-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12
You should do bsc . Then do phd of your subject to became scientist .  After that prepare for UPSC  exam to became IAS.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions