mp psc state services has two stage
1. preliminary exam
2, mains exam
in preliminary exam there is 2 papers 1> general studies
2>general aptitude test.
in general studies the syllabus includes 1. General Science and Environment Questions, 2. Current Events of National & International Importance, 3. History of India and Independent India, 4. (a) Geography of India, 5. Indian Polity and Economy, 6. Sports, 7. Geography, History and Culture of M.P, 8. Polity and Economy of M.P, 9. Information and Communication Technology, 10. The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
in general aptitude includes,
2. Interpersonal skill including communication skill
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude ect.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
7. Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
since syllabus is large it is difficult compare to bank p.o, I suggest you to folow previous years papers and ssc cgl papers.