Well Happy birthday hope so you doing well.
As per NTA neet 2020 Eligibility
- The minimum age of a candidate as on December 31, 2020, should be 17 years
- Candidate must have cleared Class XII or equivalent from a recognized institute
- Candidate must have cleared Class XII or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
So Check you date of birth accordingly and fill that form .and neet application form is going to start from 02 nd December .
- Indian Nationals, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, and Foreign Nationals
- No upper age limit as of now. The Candidate should be at least 17 years by December 31st of 2020
- You should have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your Core Subjects.
- 50% Aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category, 45% for PWD and 40% for OBC,SC,ST Candidates.
- NIOS and Private Candidates are also eligible
Registration Dates: 2nd to 31st December, 2019
Downloading of Admit Cards: 27th March, 2020
Date of Examination: 3rd May, 2020
Date of Announcing Result: 4th June, 2020
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK