my boards are from 1 feb and ends in 7 feb . what should i do for jee feb attempt? (revision or nta test which is better and how to revise it within these days)
UPDATE: B.Tech applications open at Manipal Institute of Technology Apply Now
To prepare well for your JEE for feb attempt, here are some preparation tips that can surely help you to succeed:
1. At first, know your syllabus thoroughly.
2. Understand the exam pattern clearly.
3. Make a well-defined preparation plan.
4. Look for the books you need to refer.
5. Practice till you are perfect using mock tests and previous year papers.
6. Follow your schedule on regular basis and be very serious and attentive.
Hope it helps.