Purva Rajurkar 1 month ago

Purva Rajurkars picture
Purva RajurkarLast Seen: 1 month 1 week agoJoined on: 04-Jun-2019Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

My daughter got 89.5 percentile in MHTCET.can she get government clg?

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Rutik Bhandwalkar
Rutik Bhandwalkars picture
Rutik BhandwalkarLast Seen: 1 day 7 hours agoJoined on: 20-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello Purva,

You can get admission in some of the government colleges in Maharashtra based on your MHT-CET marks. But they are very less chances that you will get admission in top government engineering colleges in cities like Pune, Amravati, and Aurangabad. Try for admission in other government engineering colleges or some top private colleges.

You can also use college predictor(which predicts colleges based on your rank): https://www.careers360.com/mht-cet-college-predictor

Good Luck!

Hope it helps you.

For any further queries please feel free to comment.

Thank you.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your MHT CET Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions