Till now UPSC has not released the eligibility criteria of CDS 2021 so it is little bit difficult to guide you accurately. However I can help you with eligibility criteria of CDS 2020 so that you can get an idea. UPSC Combined Defence Service 2020 eligibility criteria consist of age limit, nationality and educational qualification. As per the CDS exam eligibility 2020, Indian nationals having an age between 19- 25 years are eligible for the exam.
But apart from the above age limit candidates born not earlier than January 2, 1996 only are eligible for CDS 2020 but as you are inquiring for 2021 so there will be increase of a year so that date will become January 2, 1997. So you will not be eligble according to this years' eligibility criteria. But there is no assurity of 2021 eligibility criteria of CDS because it has not been released yet.
For more details refer the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
UPSC CDS 1 2021- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the official CDS notification 2021 in October 2020. Combined Defence Services (I) Exam 2021 also referred as CDS Exam, will be conducted on 1st sunday of February 2021. Eligible candidates who have completed the graduation are eligible to apply for CDS 1 exam 2021. The application form of CDS 1 2021 will be released online on www.upsconline.nic.in in the last week of October 2020. CDS 1 exam 2021 will be conducted in pen and paper mode to test aspirant’s knowledge of General knowledge, English and Maths.
CDS 1 2021 Age Limit
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- Candidates born between January 2, 1998 to January 1, 2003.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Candidates born between January 2, 1998 to January 1, 2003.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – Candidates born between January 2, 1998 to January 1, 2002.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (for Men) – Candidates born between January 2, 1997 to January 1, 2003.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, 25th SSC Women Non-Technical Course – Candidates born between January 2, 1997 to January 1, 2003.
All the Best !!