Yes with your date of birth in june 2003 you are eligible for neet as to be eligible for Neet 2020 you need to be at least 17 years old by December 31,2020 and with your date of birth you fulfil this criteria as you will be 17 years old in June 2020. So , you don't need to worry at all regarding this.
You can check the neet eligibility criteria provided below :-
- You must have passed or should be appearing for class 12th examination with at least Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as your subjects .
- You need to get at least 50 % aggregate in pcb in your class 12th board examination from a recognized board if you belong to general category ; while it's only 40% aggregate in pcb for obc, sc and st categories , 45 % aggregate in pcb for pwd category.
- To be eligible for Neet 2020 you need to be at least 17 years old or more by December 31st, 2020 .
- There's no upper age limit for neet 2020.
- There's no attempt limit for neet examination.
- Recognized open boards like Nios etc, private students are also eligible for neet 2020.
For detailed information about neet examination go through our page for which link is provided below; -
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK