Yes you can if you are giving your 100% on that. And most important thing just focus on your confidential part that will increase your confidence. Like my confidential part is english, reasoning and drawing. And I am weak on maths. So, like that you have also something in your confidential part.
Best of luck.
Hello student ,
Preparation time depends on you , how much time you take to prepare yourself. For some it would take 3 months for some only 1 month is enough. So it depends on you how seriously you take the preparation .Beside this you can go through the link given below and follow the steps given below to score good marks -
- Practice is the key to success. Try to sketch almost anything and everything you come across.
- Browse through various newspapers, magazines and online sites.
- Take ideas from various advertisements, posters, banners etc., you come across.
- Keep your eraser away from you while practicing. It’ll help your lines become more bold and confident.
- Give importance to detailing where ever required, like the face of a human figure or the human’s outfits etc.
- Try to master the skills of human illustration. Concentrate more in proportions, form etc.
- Calligraphy skills come handy in posters, banner design, etc. Learn and practice different styles of lettering as they can come handy.
- Stick to the prescribed syllabus of the NIFT entrance exam.
- While sketching first make a light sketch and later darken the drawing once you are confident about it. This helps you save time erasing mistakes