Understanding SAT Scores might prove to be a tough task for candidates. The overall SAT test is scored on a scale of 400-1600
Candidates can access the SAT score report on their College Board profile.
Steps to check SAT scores
- Step 1- Visit the College Board's site
- Step 2- Sign in using your ID and password
- Step 3- Click on My Organiser and go to SAT scores
- Step 4- Click on Access My Scores and enter your username and password
- Step 5- Go to My Test Scores
- Step 6- Your SAT scores will appear on the screen
Candidates can send their score reports to the colleges using Score Choice
hope it was helpful.