Be thorough with the entire Mathematics syllabus for JAM. Mathematical Analysis by S.C. Malik, Mathematical Analysis by Apostol, Principle of Mathematical Analysis by Rudi are best to cover the topic Functions of One and Two Real Variables; Real Analysis by H. L. Royden for the topic Real Analysis; Geometry & Vectors by Vasishtha and Calculus by Thomas & Finny for Vector Calculus are some of the suggested books. For more details on books and preparation tips of IIT JAM Maths, visit the link below:
Kailash Publication's IIT JAM book are best
- Mathematical Analysis - S.C. Malik
- Calculus - Thomas & Finny
- Ordinary Differential Equations - Earl.A.Coddington
- Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems - Boyce-Diprima
- Geometry & Vectors Vasishtha
- Modern Algebra A.R. Vasishtha
- University Algebra N.S. Gopalakrishan
- Real Analysis H. L. Royden
For more information read JAM - How to Prepare for Mathematics
You can refer below books for your preparation
M. D. Rai Singhania
S L Ross
P .K. Jain spectrum publication
H. L. Royden
F. Ayres (Schaum’s)
Books on Group Theory
Group Theory by Sudesh Kumar Shah
Books for Vector Analysis
Vector Analysis: Schaum’s Outlines Series
Here are some of the books name you can prefer for IIT JAM preparation.
Integral Calculus: F. Ayres (Schaum’s), Gorakh Prasad
2. Vector Calculus: Murray R. Spiegel (Schaum’s), A.R.Vasishtha
3. Linear Algebra: Seymour Lipschitz (Schaum’s), H. Anton, A.R.Vasishtha.
4. Ordinary Differential Equation: Peter J. Collins, G.F. Simmons, M.D. Raisinghania.
5. Principle of Real Analysis: S. C. Malik.
6. Real Analysis: H. L. Royden.
7. Modern Algebra: A. R. Vasishtha 8. University Algebra: N. S. Gopalakrishan.