please tell me the average cut off marks for studying ayush as government nominee like for any state?
Admission in AYUSH college is based on the entrance exam both at Pg and Ug level.
You need neet for ug and AIAPGET for Pg level.
In ug level you can pursue many courses like Ayurveda, Unani , homeopathy etc.
Here is the courses name
- bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery.
- Bachelor of homeopathic medicine and surgery.
- Bachelor of neuropathy and yoga sciences.
- Bachelor of Unani medicine and surgery.
- Bachelor of siddha medicine and surgery.
You will have to complete class 12 with physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology and english.
You need to have at least 50% in general categories.
Where as other categories has been given relaxation.
You need to 40% in other categories.
Candidate belonging to general and along with PWD need to have 45%.
Candidate will be offered state quota and reservation according to state rules.