Dear Prachi Nema
Ready for the challenge?
Then let's do IT.
1) Devote 2 hrs daily for 5 days for any recent monthly current affairs magazine (Just go through it, don't make notes)
In 30 days you'd finish 6 months current affairs.
2) Solve 1 previous year paper on every odd day (1st, 3rd etc)
Skip the current affairs part.
In 30 days you'd solve 15 papers.
3) On even days, analyse you weaker areas and work on them.
BEST OF LUCK!
I would like to help you in preparing your exams in short amount of time.
- Organize your study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams
- Practice on old Examination questions papers and books
- Take regular breaks it's will help you in managing your time
- And Plan your exam day.
I hope this information helps you
All the best
CLAT Sample Paper
Download Free Sample Paper for CLAT