You can follow the below tips to prepare for jee mains in one month:
- Focus on solving the problems on your own, do not look for the solutions without attempting a question. Start with conventional methods of solving, while gradually improving. In short, build your own shortcuts and ways for problem solving.
- Try the shortest approach to MCQ/elimination method.Do not get tensed by comparing your performance with others, you need to compare your present performance with past performance.
- While preparing for your studies never ignore your health.At the time of preparation, do yoga and meditation,it will help you in developing inner peace, poise, confidence and power of concentration.
- Have a printout of your syllabus.You have no idea how helpful it can be.
- You will have to study at least 9 hours if you have not cleared your doubts yet. But considering the situation, I would recommend you to go for 12 hours on some days.
- You might want to switch off your mobile now. If you cannot, use it strictly for exam purpose like to check exam notifications.
Revise these formulas daily.
Solve some last year question papers.
Try to maximize your time for just studies.
Take some interval after every hour to calm your mind.
Focus on syllabus topics and mostly asked ones.
Remember this is one of the best chance for you to build up a great career.