As suggested by various aspirants books that can be very useful for the preparation of SBI PO exams are listed below:
- Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Preliminary & Mains Exam (8th Edition) by Disha Experts.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- Banking Awareness by RPH Editorial Board
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant
There can be other magazines by different publishers like RENU by Kiran publishers etc which you can follow for more problems and current affairs.
I hope my answer helps you. All the very best for your future endeavors!
Hope you are doing well!
The State Bank of India (SBI) conducts Probationary Officers (PO) recruitment every year, at all India level.
The examination sees an annual turnover of around 25 lakh candidates for approximately 2000 vacancies.
Hence, as you can see the competition is very tough, a candidate requires preparation strategy, perfect study materials, understanding the subject matter, the difficulty level of the SBI PO exam , time management, mock tests, and proper knowledge of SBI PO 2020 preparation books.
the entire list is available in the link given that'll help you prepare efficiently and effectively