Sai srinivas 14 days ago

Sai srinivass picture
Sai SrinivasLast Seen: 4 days 1 hour agoJoined on: 25-Jul-2019Education Interest: Computer ApplicationsEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Sir my name sai srinivas I got 6555 rank in ICET and I am Bc-b in which I can get MCA seat

Write your answer

Answer (1)


Shruti Jha 12 days ago

Shruti Jhas picture
Shruti JhaLast Seen: 1 day 12 hours agoJoined on: 13-Jun-2019Education Interest: CompetitionEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Hi Sai,

According to your icet rank and bc-b category, here I'm sharing a kist of some good colleges where you can apply for mca seats:-

1.VRS engineering college, Vijayawada 

2.SK university, Anamthapur

3.KU college of mca department, Warangal

4.SVU college of commerce and computer management, Tirupathi

5.OU PG college, Secundrabad.

There are many more good colleges in which you can apply for mva seat with this rank and category.

Good luck . 

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions