Firstly solve ncert of chemistry because chemistry is scoring subject because maximum no
Of questions in jee comes from ncert and also solve previous year question for both subject . For maths solve previous year questions you can also consider a test series of good coachings for your speed and accuracy for physics you need to strong basic concepts of topics and solve ncert miscellaneous exercise .
Since the change in declaring results in the form of Percentile, the raw score obtained by the student has become the second priority.
In my opinion, you should now rather concentrate on getting better percentile.
This can be achieved by:
1. Solving Maths questions over others because it is comparatively easy and gives you upper hand in case of a tie.
2. Practice NCERT textual exercises. Mere good grip in subjects by attending regular classes will give you 70+ percentile.
3. Prepare according to weightage of chapters.
4. Since there is less time available to you and you also have your board exams, I suggest, in this last moment to try to solve previous year papers as they can give you idea of questions.
5. Watch online tutorials to learn concepts.
6. Keep your accuracy high and attempt all Numerical Questions as there is no Negative marking.
These are some simple tactics to better your score.
More details are given in this link:
All The Very Best..!
Hope this helps.
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Online Preparation Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
Scoring 150+ marks in jee main is not a big deal. Just you need to do is -
Analyse the paper set by NTA. You will find some chapters easy and question may be coming in every year. In that case get the concept and practise of problems of that chapter. There may be few such chapters in every subject. And for rest practise and at last give as many mocks as possible.
All the best