some tips to do well in VITEEE next years
Recommended: Download the Free Complete Guide about VITEEE Counselling. Click Here
Being a part of the entrance examination and the institution I can try to guide you in best possible ways. Here are some of the tips and suggestions you can follow to succeed in VITEEE:
- For chemistry section leave all the books aside and read NCERT thoroughly, about 75 percent of it is covered by organic and inorganic section.
- The mathematics part is difficult from board's but if you have prepared for JEE, it should be a cakewalk so keep practicing past year questions from VITEEE and try to raise difficulty level day by day.
- For physics you can blindly follow DC Pandey or HC Verma but rather than focusing on difficult chapters try to cover entire syllabus as the questions from some chapters are very easy and generally this mistake is made by many.
- Build option elimination skills as there is no negative marking and you can't devote more time to a single question.
- While studying, the candidates are advised to make small notes so that they can revise through it anytime, anywhere. This will allow the candidates to strengthen their preparation by constantly checking their notes whenever they have a doubt.
To Know more about it and get syllabus, format etc visit https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/viteee-preparation-tips
Hope it helps!!