Hello Aspirant !
I will suggest you to :
- Go through the syllabus for the exam on the official website of SSC( https://ssc.nic.in/ ). This will give you a general idea of the topics you need to prepare. This will give you more time to prepare topics that you know nothing about instead of keeping these till the end when you might be tempted to completely skip that topic!
- The next step is to get the appropriate books to start your preparation. (If you want any suggestion for book please ask)
- Make a study schedule starting with topics you don’t know at all and then mix it up with one familiar topic a week. This will help you to not overburden yourself with something new every day.
- In case you have a doubt in any topics, don’t keep it pending till the last day. Clear your doubts while you still have them.
- Time management applies not only to the time you take out to study but also on how you utilize those 4-5 hours every day.
- Work on your speed . Your success in clearing the test depends on those 2 hours that you will be writing the paper.
- Practice more to improve your speed. Every time you solve a question put yourself on a timer and try to beat your score each time you do it.
- Practice previous years question papers and answer them like you are attempting the real exam. Give yourself 2 hours and try to finish within that time.
Hope it Helps!
All the best:)