There is one month exactly for jee mains. How can I prepare well to get 99 percentile, and I am a dropper....
Since you are a dropper, i am assuming you have already put months and years into the preparation and now its just time to deliver.Follow some tips given below:
- Make a good strategy and daily routine for next 30 days and follow them diligently.
- Divide time accordingly for each subject as per you preparation. What i mean is that if you have prepared Physics well then don't put much time in it, instead give more time to Mathematics or Chemistry if you have given less attention to them.
- Dont Panic and stay clam and composed.Understand that you have done enough and you cant change what you have done in past so focus on next 30 days.
- Make daily targets and complete them as this will boost you morale and confidence.
- Most Important - Solve as many questions as you can.
- Don't start any new topic as that will take alot of your time and you will feel under confident.
- Take a well balanced diet and a sound sleep.
I hope you have studied well for jee mains in your drop and even in your 11th and 12th class. Im this last month students are advised to just revice the syllabus, solving previous years question papers and sample papers would be a good choice to revise the syllabus. Also you could engage yourself in some test series. But if you are starting from scratch then it would be nearly impossible to crack jee mains in a month. Don't start with difficult topics at this time and just revise the topics you are comfortable with. For more tips you may visit the following link:
The JEE Main syllabus is really vast, and it would not be possible to study the whole syllabus in just one month unless you have a very good knowledge about the basics for all the subjects.
Since you don’t have much time now, my advice to you would be to select some important and easy subjects for you and focus on those.
Also try to do previous year question papers, and mock tests as these will surely help you in getting an idea on how the questions are asked and will help you to learn how to manage your time effectively. You will aslo get an idea on how the questuons are being asked from the various topics
Below I have shared a link where you can get previous years question papers:
Hope this helps,