If you are looking for admission in any under graduate or even a post graduate course following is the list of documents you need to carry with you-
- Marksheet of Std. X examinations
- Marksheet of Std. XII examinations
- Score Card of respective entrance exam.
- Counselling form of that respective exam.
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Nationality of the candidate (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Physical Fitness Certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
- For SC/ST/NT1/NT2/OBC/SPC students, caste certificate / caste validity / non-creamy layer certificate (if and as applicable)
- Relevant documents for defense / physically handicapped / J&K candidates (if applicable)
Original certificates shall be submitted for verification to the college authority effecting admission. Hope this helps!