What are the barriers to communication? How would you remove them in your communication?
Hope you are doing well
barriers to communication can include
- Not listening actively.
- Not paying attention.
- Not being clear and concise.
- Using jargon.
- Avoiding the concerns of others.
- Linguistic barriers
- Psychological barriers
Remove communication barrier
- checking whether it is a good time and place to communicate with the person.
- being clear and using language that the person understands.
- communicating one thing at a time.
- respecting a person's desire to not communicate.
- checking that the person has understood you correctly
- Use of informal communication