Doing MBA after Law is a good idea and it is not a rare sight to see people pursuing MBA after Law degree.
The benefits of pursuing MBA after Law is :
1. Both the degrees will help you to build proficiency in both fields.
2. Law degree will help you to work for your individual aim, but management degree will help you to shift from individual contribution to managing others.
3. You will be competitive in both the fields.
4. Your MBA degree will help you to build more potential networks.
5. If you will work with a law firm after completion of both the degrees, you will have an expanded role as compared to other lawyers.
6. You can become an in-house Legal Counselor for global companies.
7. Your financial returns will be high.